Monday, March 17, 2008

Gummi Bear Life


I've always been a big fan of Gummi Bears. There was one particular summer that I remember where I would go through over a half of a pound of Brach's gummi bears in a day. My teeth have become rather irritated to the cold and the sweet ever since, but I still hold that it was a very worthwhile endeavor. I'll certainly be giving a comparative review on a few different kinds of gummi bear brands in the future, I'll be thinking about them fondly, and maybe (if Emily, my fiancee, would agree) somehow get them into our wedding. Gummi bear party favors? Not such a bad idea.



Admiration for the more delicious qualities of gummi bears is one thing, but curiousity of their lives outside of the vacuum sealed bag and our tummies is quite another. Since July of 2005 a certain blog about gummi bears chronicles the adventures of a colony of gummi bears. It's very charming and in a lot ways it's very artful. It's definitely worth a look.

No comments: